Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The One Who's Searching To Destroy

So I'm going straight to my notes again for this post. Side note before I start, the title of this post is from a lyric of the song that played during the episode.

*In the 2004 timeline, Locke takes a "leap of faith" off of the handicap van.

*Back on the Island, my theory is the blonde headed kid in the jungle is little Jacob. If this is so then I'm theorizing that every time Jacob or The Man in Black die, they start all over again on the Island.

*So according to Illana, Flocke is "stuck this way", as Locke, but why is he stuck and for how long?

*In the scene with Sawyer, Flocke, and the list on the wall, I believe the opposite of everything Flocke said. This is what I think:
1. The Island does need protecting.
2. Jacob was trying to prevent them from coming to the Island when he touched each one of them.
3. Jacob did not manipulate them. They were all given the choice of free will.

That's all I have on this episode. I didn't take nearly as many notes as I usually do. I'm not quite sure what Flocke and Sawyer have to do together to get off of the Island but I am praying that it does not involve the Donkey Wheel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment